Char-Broil 140 755 Oklahoma Joe’s® Highland Smoker, Black Finish.,145 x 85 x 135 cm

£214.995
FREE Shipping

Char-Broil 140 755 Oklahoma Joe’s® Highland Smoker, Black Finish.,145 x 85 x 135 cm

RRP: £429.99
Price: £214.995
£214.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This item is large, heavy or both and needs to be sent via a pallet courier, this is to ensure the item arrives with you safely and is not damaged in transit. The set contains everything you need: a practical meat fork, a stainless steel turner and our grill tongs, complete with locking mechanism. When you assemble you need two people, because the pieces are quite heavy and one person need to hold during the other one puts the screws in. Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349). A smokestack has a vertical pipe with adjustable dampers to regulate heat and smoke by drawing it through the cooking chamber.

The many dampers allow heat and smoke control, and side burner provides segregated cooking opportunities. DPD aim to deliver the following working day after despatch with their DPD next service and deliveries are carried out Monday - Friday and require a signature. This innovative brush features red, ceramic-infused nylon bristles that have withstood up to 15,000 applications during our tests without breaking or losing bristles. The firebox is a good size and can accommodate a full bag of charcoal and a couple of sticks if required.

Note: this excludes Cactus Jack smokers, as due to their size and logistics involved, we require an extra 2 days of processing. The Char Broil Oklahoma Joe's Highland Offset Smoker has been designed to cater for up to 15 people so this heavy duty smoker provides ample space for "low and slow" smoking of all kinds of food which is then combined with a classic design which will always show serious smoking commitment with results to match the looks.

Use it to clean the grates once they have cooled down so that your grill stays in great shape for longer.

All transaction information passed to the SagePay Payment System is encrypted using 256-bit SSL certificates. Royal Mail aim to deliver within 2 - 3 working days for their 48 tracked service and deliveries are carried out Monday - Saturday. We will not be liable to you if a 'non-signature' service is requested, or written instructions are given to leave goods in a 'safe' location, and the goods are subsequently lost or damaged. Get the Oklahoma Joe’s Highland Smoker with heavy-gauge steel construction and space for big cuts cooked slow.

The Char Broil Oklahoma Joe’s Highland Offset Smoker has a heavy-gauge steel construction with plenty of space to ensure that big cuts can successfully be cooked low and slow to bring American competition style smoking to any back garden. I replaced the original grill grates on my gas BBQ with the charbroil ones, and my bbq's performance has been enhanced beyond belief. We invested in that outstanding BBQ because my husband had a similar kind several years ago and now wanted an upgrade of his old one. I would recommend having help when attaching the Firebox to the main smoking chamber as it is really heavy. You can be completely secure in the knowledge that nothing passed to SagePay can be examined or decrypted including transaction information and/or cardholder data by any third parties, staff within our company or by SagePay.

The Char‑Broil Cool-Clean Premium Grill Brush provides a safer way to clean your grill than traditional brushes that use metal wire bristles. Having never used a smoker like this before I found it a little difficult to manage the heat in the main chamber but found that I had more consistency with higher quality coals. This Highland Smoker is built to last and boasts a number of practical features that seasoned outdoor cooks will appreciate. Secure Trust Bank PLC (register number 204550) is authorised by the PRA and regulated by the FCA and the PRA. Adding a couple of thermometers at each end down at the cooking grate level is easy to do, and it’s definitely worth looking for the LavaLok baffle plate separately to help with temperature balance along the length of it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop