Gangsta Granny: The beloved bestseller from David Walliams celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2021

£3.995
FREE Shipping

Gangsta Granny: The beloved bestseller from David Walliams celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2021

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We use Google Analytics to see what pages are most visited, and where in the world visitors are visiting from. David and Tony have worked on six bestselling picture books together, and nine of David s phenomenally successful children s novels. He has gone on to take the children’s literary world by storm, dominating sales charts and twice winning the National Book Awards Children’s Book of the Year. The story goes along for a bit as you expect it to, but then also takes a few unexpected turns as well.

A story of prejudice and acceptance, funny lists and silly words, this new book has all the hallmarks of David’s previous bestsellers. Granny somehow overhears the conversation due to the indistinct sound made by Ben while he was talking.Ben, a curious boy, hates having to stay with his old Granny every Friday because his parents go to see a dancing show named "Strictly Stars Dancing" which is a parody of Strictly Come Dancing. The new area was to feature a 4D dark ride titled Gangsta Granny: The Ride, where guests embark on a crown jewels tour which is then sabotaged by Ben and Granny who persuade the guests to join them on a heist of a lifetime to steal the crown jewels. Ben is getting to life without his Gran, and although it's a year since she died, the memories of their Crown Jewel heist are fresh in his mind. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. But this sort of humour while it was easy to overlook in this book is making me a little reluctant to dive into others that he’s written though others sound like interesting plots as well.

Ben initially finds her boring, until he comes across a large box of jewellery while looking for a biscuit. This is all about eleven-year-old Ben, whose parents are obsessed with a dancing show “Strictly Stars Dancing”, and who want him to take an interest in it as well.The two tv shows I watched were ‘Mr Stink’ and ‘The Boy in the Dress’, both of which, whether from the acting or the writing or both, packed an emotional punch. We work closely with publishers and authors to ensure that we offer the best books on the market for your child. Since the publication of his ground-breaking first novel, The Boy in the Dress (2008), Walliams has seen unprecedented growth with global sales exceeding 32 million copies, and his books translated into 53 languages.

On 21 March 2020, Alton Towers Resort in Staffordshire, England launched David Walliams World, with the main theme of the area being focused on the Gangsta Granny book. I’ve read about the Dahl comparison (in fact the back of my book mentions it), though I may not have probably made it.Stink, Billionaire Boy, Gangsta Granny, Ratburger, Demon Dentist, Awful Auntie, Grandpa's Great Escape, The Midnight Gang, Bad Dad, The Ice Monster, The Beast of Buckingham Palace, Code Name Bananas, Gangsta Granny Strikes Again! Take a spin through the sewers on a 360° special effects laden wild ride to break into the crown jewels vault!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop