Playmobil 6962 1.2.3 My Take Along Farm with Sorting Function, folds up and can be taken along, Educational Toy, Fun Imaginative Role-Play, Playset Suitable for Children Ages 1.5+ years

£19.995
FREE Shipping

Playmobil 6962 1.2.3 My Take Along Farm with Sorting Function, folds up and can be taken along, Educational Toy, Fun Imaginative Role-Play, Playset Suitable for Children Ages 1.5+ years

RRP: £39.99
Price: £19.995
£19.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

citation needed] Collector activities extend beyond collecting and free-form play and include customization, miniature wargaming, and the creation of photo stories and stop motion films, or simply as decoration. These sets are not marketed as Playmobil, though they are identical in terms of appearance (but not in regards to quality). Schenk figures, like the early Playmobil figures, do not have moveable hands, and unlike the Playmobil horses, the Schenk horses do not have moveable heads. The first figures used a chiseled out hairpiece with a button shape for adding headgear, until a later redesign gave the hairpiece a more natural rounded shape, also prompting a redesign of the headgear.

New Playmobil sets are released over a two-year period, with the non-export markets getting new sets first, then the export markets receiving them a year later. Right now, it asks for instructions for newly added sets; in the future it will list inventories and photos needed as well.Fun with Playmobil from 18 months: Playmobil Fun on the Farm with cute farm animals and figures, Designed to help children develop motor and cognitive skills and learn animal names. Approximately 10 million of the Sheriff and Indian Playmobil toys were distributed from October 22 through November 1, 1982. The range contains four animals and two Playmobil characters as well as other accessories to help enhance your child's creativity through play. I would put the little figures in their hands without saying anything about what they were," Beck remarked. My 22 month old grandson was absorbed in it for most of Christmas Day and it looks like it will keep his interest for a long time to come.

Here the five best friends Amelia, Isabella, Zoe, Ellie and Ben spend every free minute together with their horses. With Wiltopia, the organic Farm, and the World of Horses, PLAYMOBIL offers three product ranges that are made from over 80% recycled and bio-based plastics.

For everyday play: Instructions for easy assembly, Stable construction, High-quality workmanship, Easy to clean with a damp cloth. He’s probably never really thought much about the emergency vehicles he identifies with by sound, and so it was interesting to explain to him who drives these vehicles and what their role is.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Schenk produced exact copies of the original toy, though some sets were modified to create new types of sets, usually military, from Hungarian history. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age due to the dangers of suffocation caused by small parts. L'idée d'avoir trois personnages (homme / femme / enfant) permet à ce dernier de se faire toutes les histoires qu'il veut en projetant sa propre petite famille dans cet univers (c'est du moins ce qui se passe avec mon fils). He felt that too much flexibility would get in the way of children's imaginations, and too much rigidity would cause frustration.

Colourful farm with cow, goat, hen and pig, Nest for the hen, 1 wheelbarrow, 1 woman farmer, 1 man farmer, food and much more. Sono cresciuto con i Playmobil, ed avrei avuto molto piacere ad iniziare il mio figlioletto, fin da piccolo, a questo splendido mondo di fantasia. Before the other toys could be distributed McDonald's ceased distribution and promotion of Playmobil at its restaurants after tests showed that the toy failed to comply with Consumer Product Safety Commission standards designed to prevent children under three from choking on dangerous items.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop