HUM Flatter Me Digestive Enzymes - Amylase Lipase & Bromelain Enzymes Healthy Digestion Supplement - Supports Nutrition Absorption & A Flatter Stomach, Helps Decrease Bloating (60 Vegan Capsules)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

HUM Flatter Me Digestive Enzymes - Amylase Lipase & Bromelain Enzymes Healthy Digestion Supplement - Supports Nutrition Absorption & A Flatter Stomach, Helps Decrease Bloating (60 Vegan Capsules)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It's important to note that individual responses to dietary supplements can vary based on factors such as diet, lifestyle, and overall health. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs or are pregnant or lactating.

Herbs like ginger root, fennel seed, and peppermint in Flatter Me have been traditionally used to support and aid in digestion. Now after in taking this supplement (its my 3rd bottle now) it has definitely helped in alleviating my bloating issues.Factors such as placebo effect, subjective perception, and individual differences in response to supplements should be taken into account. While user reviews suggest that many individuals have experienced positive results, it is important to remember that individual responses may vary. While it can be a normal occurrence after a particularly heavy meal, chronic or recurrent bloating may signify an underlying issue. This remarkable supplement also harnesses the power of herbal extracts to further support optimal digestion. For starters; I’m glad that they aren’t advertised at “fat burners” or “diet pills” because they ARE NOT THAT.

They found it to be an easy-to-use supplement that is designed to provide additional nutrients and assist with digestion. I take it for lunch and dinner and let me tell you, I can’t believe that bloating from meals was really my main issue. A dietary supplement containing a proprietary blend of 18 enzymes to prevent bloating for a flatter-looking stomach and healthy digestion. That second dose would keep me up until the early morning hours as I ran to the bathroom countless times as it cleared my bowels. HUM Nutrition has formulated its Flatter Me supplements with a blend of 18 digestive enzymes to help break down food and reduced bloating, while ginger, fennel and peppermint soothe and aid digestion.For more information on our use of your personal information and your rights, see our Privacy Policy. Its powerful blend of ingredients sets it apart from other bloating relief supplements on the market, making it a top choice for those looking to improve their overall well-being. It supports digestion, while Counter Cravings™, Skinny Bird™ and Ripped Rooster™ can help with weight management goals. Eating too quickly or not chewing food thoroughly can lead to swallowing excess air, which can accumulate in the digestive system and cause bloating.

Transparency lies at the heart of our philosophy which is why we have partnered with tech-platform – Provenance – to cut through the industry ‘noise’ and equip you with key facts that matter. The comprehensive proprietary blend is made up of 18 full-spectrum enzymes, as well as a herbal blend of ginger, fennel and peppermint, to support all major phases of digestion: optimising the digestion of protein, carbohydrates, fibre, lactose and fats and encouraging nutrient absorption. Constipation, a condition characterized by infrequent bowel movements or difficulty passing stool, can also cause bloating.Given the sheer amount of people saying they experienced the same thing, I'm assuming that there are ingredients with this that simply don't work for everyone's stomaches. Whether it's caused by poor dietary choices, stress, or underlying health conditions, bloating can be uncomfortable and even embarrassing. The most important thing is that you take it with food so that it can break down the macronutrients from that meal to help with digestion. When individuals have compromised digestion, whether due to stress, poor dietary choices, or other factors, supplementing with HUM Flatter Me can provide their bodies with the necessary enzymes to ensure optimal nutrient breakdown.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop