LEGO 10300 Back to The Future Time Machine,Building 1 of 3 Versions of The time-Traveling car(1872 Pieces)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

LEGO 10300 Back to The Future Time Machine,Building 1 of 3 Versions of The time-Traveling car(1872 Pieces)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I travelled down some fairly niche roads, watched videos about recreating obsessively accurate “Time Machines” and the lengths that some people have gone to. Constructed from 3mm clear recycled and recyclable acrylic, our case offers a crystal-clear view of your DeLorean masterpiece. I'm going to recommend it even if you just like LEGO, because you'll appreciate the care and expertise that has gone into recreating the subtle and iconic shape of the DeLorean and the finesse necessary to make the greebling on the Time Machine look convincing too.

I have a feeling most builders will make this version of the car first, even if they plan on displaying one of the later versions long-term. The look for all three versions is excellent, and I know people who are already considering picking up multiple copies so they can display them all together.The thin cable looks good, and ends up threaded through the bodywork in a satisfyingly integrated way. Includes 2 minifigures, plus accessories – Spot details from the movies, like Marty’s hoverboard and the OUTATIME license plate. There's some brilliant construction here that creates the flux capacitor from a grappling hook which allows the use of a light brick to illuminate the enclosure. But at long last I think LEGO have released a truly impressive take on the Back to the Future time machine. The Technic - Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 (42115), the Technic - The Fast and the Furious: Dom's Dodge Charger (42111), and the Speed Champions 007 Aston Martin DB5 (76911) are some affordable Lego car series on the market.

If you look, though, you’ll notice that the word “DeLorean” doesn’t appear anywhere – the vehicle is just referred to as “Time Machine”.My favourite is the Back to the Future 2 model, which introduces Mr Fusion in the back, which replaces the Nuclear Reactor, and of course, can fly! The Krups 233 Coffee grinder also made an appearance in Alien (1979) and it's a major part of the look of the "2015" Time Machine upgrade.

There's also the beginnings of some pretty accurate greebling and the box part of the big cooling vents. Once retired, the expected annual growth will be close to 6% after the second year, which will value the set between 242 € and 256 € shortly after it is retired.The gull wing doors have a clever design that incorporates ball joints to create thin lines for the window framing. Doc and Marty travelled at 88 miles per hour, but you can take as long as you like building all the impressive details of this set. With easy access to your set and a secure base, this display case ensures that your Time Machine is showcased with style and elegance. Light My Bricks LEGO Lighting Kits provide an easy way for LEGO fans to customize their models using LED lights. The action is firm and satisfying to play with, and the wheels stay firmly locked in either position.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop