The Sinner: A Dark College Romance

The Sinner: A Dark College Romance

RRP: £23.80
Price: £11.9
£11.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To her, I'll be the enemy, but I'm okay with that. Sometimes the villain is the only one who wins because no one else is ruthless enough to fight him."

Not only that, she finds herself in charge of the Roses the flower shop that has been in the family for years. This is a lot of responsibility and she often finds herself stressed out and very busy. I remain completely blown away by Shantels ability to create character that has such a fierce lover for their partners, and Sin is no exception. The things he would do for Ellington, the lengths people, the LENGTHS. The fact that they have known each other since childhood just elevates this even more.For starters, why did Whitney hate Lake so much? And Luke, what was his deal? And why were so many people more loyal to Luke than Tyson? What was he offering them? And the father... it was all a bit messy (or a lot). The author needs to stop making the villain for the heroine a woman related to her. Even when there are evil male figures, it’s always the female ones who are given the evil monologues or the nasty speeches. But I am here for Carnage and the Spade brothers. Obsessed with this world and with all the epilogues with their kids it’s got me excited for the next gen! This book was a dang rollercoaster🎢 The twists and turns and the times I whisper yelled “WHAT THE F***” cause my husband was sleeping! This was definitely a sit straight up, hold the sides of my face while reading my kindle kinda book!

Some of the novels she read have left her laughing, others smiling while others have had her in tears. They have made her grateful for the life she had or have made her compare her own life to what she reads. Her nostrils flare, her pretty blue eyes swimming in tears that she hasn’t allowed to fall yet. “You’re disgusting.” I lower my lips to her ear, and whisper, “I am, but I will. make you crave everything I choose to do to you.” I had high hopes for Lake, I thought she was a strong character in the beginning, and there were times that she showed or thought of it and cheered her on. I really supported her. She really had gone through a lot, and it’s pretty understandable since she’s traumatized. In the end, I feel sorry for her. I do read about dubcon and… I love degradation, but as a cliche for me to say this, I guess for me I didn’t feel an authentic connection between both characters. (Maybe that’s just me). The way their relationship began was questionable, and I didn’t support it. In my head, I guess I kept second-guessing their relationship, but then again, it may be just me. However, they kind of both worked it out in the end. Shantel published “Undescribable,” her debut novel in 2013, and has since then become a somewhat prolific author. She has now written more than two dozen works and has shown no signs of slowing down any time soon.Shantel Tessier’s novel “Grave,” tells the story of April and Grave. He had lost his mother in his teenage years, robbing him of the only woman he ever loved. This event had taken a huge toll on him as he was left to live with a heartless father.

When you think this world couldn’t get any twistier, these (anti)heroes couldn’t get any swoonier, Shantel proves. you. wrong. I do feel like the ending was rushed through and wasn't explained well. Some of the reasoning behind certain characters' actions aren't explained well, and I wish we got a bit more. I’m gonna preface this by saying please do not come at me for this review. This is my personal opinion, and I respect any opinions that differ from mine. I also will not be going into extreme detail for respect for the author. I have loved all of Shantel’s previous works that I’ve read and will continue to read her books in the future. With that said, if you’d like to know more on my opinions, please dm me as I am not into author or book bashing.

Publication Order of Dash Books

I loved Tyson in the other books and was expecting more from him but this was so underwhelming. They never had time to bond or form attachment, everyone treated Lake worse than shit (which im noticing is common for all of shantel's fmcs). All her and Ty ever did was to have nasty sex and girlie's suddenly in luv??? Gurl he didn't even do the bare minimum. Warning: It’s definitely NSFW or with a kiddo by your side. In fact, I would highly recommend you read this one after dark to avoid side eye or awkward conversations.

I loved the way Sin went from the villain to the hero. This masked murderer had me so confused and mad at one point, only to turn around and make me love him! It kept me excited to keep reading so I could find out what was really going on. Though I do wish the actual story had started earlier in the book, it didn't make me want to quit reading. Sometimes the villain is the only one who wins because no one else is ruthless enough to fight him. He was great with the other fmcs and i liked him but when it came to his girl??? And i was supposed to sympathize with him cuz "he did whatever he did for her sake" and all that bullshit? Bruh. It does not justify how and why he treated her that way in the beginning, and his redemption wasn't even worth it. Ugh. Shantel Tessier is a Wall Street Journal and the USA Today bestselling author that is best known for her “Undescribable” series of novels.

Publication Order of Selfish Books

All in all this was an amazing book and i am DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing more from Shantel about the LORDs. Easton "Sin" Sinnett knows who he wants to marry but the Lords are not making it easy for him. He will go out of his way to protect Elli, from herself and everyone else. All while giving her everything she's ever desired and more! The ROLLERCOASTER that this book took me on is indescribable. I felt like I was frantically reading this (in a good way of course) because I just couldn’t believe what was happening, and just when I thought it was over, there was another twist, and then another. WHEN I TELL YOU I CRIED. I'm tired of reading about fmcs who r treated like shit yet secretly enjoy all the nasty stuff that's done to them. Like yes i like me some dubcon situation and all that but when it's the same deal with all the lords,things get monotonous at this point. The things I did like were the beginning chapters. The way Tyson presented in about the first 7-8 chapters was dark deliciousness. I liked the cameos and how their characters aligned with the story, and how their demeanors stayed consistent to the other books.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop