Exide Ek151 Agm Car Battery 15 Ah

Exide Ek151 Agm Car Battery 15 Ah

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The starter battery has a Battery Monitoring System (BMS) module attached to the negative post. This is normally reset by the JLR tech during a battery replacement. If it is not reset, the battery may not get properly recharged. Some have reported that the module resets itself over time as it sees the battery can get to a higher capacity charge than the replaced battery could achieve. Please note: We pay for a next day delivery service (Monday - Friday) but due to Covid issues some couriers may experience staff shortages which is sadly out of our control. Our next day delivery rate is currently 97%. WHERE DO WE DELIVER TO? For those cases in which the destination is located outside the Iberian Peninsula (Ceuta / Melilla, Mallorca, France, Italy, Germany, etc ...), the overall weight of the shipment is greater than 40 kilos, or due to the characteristics of the Product must be palletized, it will be sent by the transport agency that offers the best delivery time. Officially - the part number on my Auxiliary Battery is BJ32-19G207C-AA with the Land Rover label on top of what is a branded Power Sonic PS-1212 12 Volt 1.2 Amp. Hr battery which has uses in Home Alarm systems, powered wheelchairs, other uses. Current PS-1212 is 1.4 Amp Hr.

Does the BMS need resetting? My 16 Range Rover had its battery replaced once and the tech appeared to not reset the BMS. The charging system would not fully charge the battery and often had the whole 12V system barely running at 12V as it is an input to how much voltage and amps the alternator puts out. I seem to have reset it by using a low amp smart charger connect to its positive power connection to the power distribution module and a body ground. Directly charging the battery with connections to the posts did not reset the BMS. It had to see the current flow through it to the negative post of the battery. The RR has been running at proper alternator output (14.xV) ever since. The dealer had told me that running at 12.1V was normal. The DC-DC converter is the I-pace equivalent for an alternator. Free Delivery is not available for Over-Sized parcels, such as Exhausts, Radiators & Headlamps - For details on these items please see the 'Oversized Items' section below. No company that handles a high volume of sales can guarantee that everything works perfectly, but we can assure you that when there is an incident, we will do everything possible to solve it as soon as possible.

I'm only jumping in because this was one of the first search results I found when searching for "Auxiliary Battery" and "Evoque" in Google - and I found other threads elsewhere talking about the Auxiliary Batter and confusing the two... It can be done. The larger battery (known as the starter battery) is a 99R/T4 sized battery and the smaller, pre-model year 2021, auxiliary battery is an Exide EK151. Or you can get JLR labeled batteries.

The reason I was searching is - error on startup - "transmission fault select park before engine stop" which I think is the same errors in other countries called "gearbox fault select park before engine stop". That battery apparently drives the rising transmission gear knob). As with all guides however, some battery fitments may differ to those recommended here.It is very important that the Shipments to Portugal. Shipments to Portugal, on some occasions, tend to take a little more delay in shipments. I wanted to point out that there is another battery called the Auxiliary Battery. So for those with Start/Stop it could be called the second or third. Larger Commercial & Marine batteries which need to be sent via pallet may incur an extra postal charge.

Battery Exide EK151 15Ah 200A 12V

On the contrary, your vehicle is equipped with a start-stop system, there are two main technologies: AGM or EFB. Failure to do so can impact drastically on the lifetime of the battery and void it's warranty. Returning an incorrectly

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop