Color Wow Money Masque – Deep Hydrating Conditioning Treatment Created With Celebrity Stylist Chris Appleton, Hydrates, Repairs, Silkens All Hair Types, Color-Treated, Dry, Damaged, Curly, Fine, Vegan

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Color Wow Money Masque – Deep Hydrating Conditioning Treatment Created With Celebrity Stylist Chris Appleton, Hydrates, Repairs, Silkens All Hair Types, Color-Treated, Dry, Damaged, Curly, Fine, Vegan

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I washed my hair, applied the mask and then sat under my steamer for 30 minutes and afterwards my hair felt very soft. The Money Mask is a deep penetrating moisturising mask that helps strengthen, repair and renew the suppleness of your hair in just 3 minutes! For those looking to achieve a money-worthy mane, this is the insider scoop you've been waiting for. This time I decided to leave it on and slick my hair back into a treatment bun while I worked from home. As part of our community you’ll enjoy exclusive privileges such as a birthday gift every year and event invitations.

Developed by celebrity stylist Chris Appleton, Color Wow Money Masque is the ultimate luxury treatment for super healthy and expensive-looking hair. Contains Proprietary Procapil complex which helps stimulate follicles to help anchor roots and lessen hair loss.

From frizz to brassy blonde and roots to dryness, the award-winning range has scooped countless awards and cemented its 25-year reputation as one of the industry’s leaders for those who rely on the dye.

Whether you bleach, dye or straighten, it’s likely that you’ve tried your fair share of masks in bid to rehydrate, smooth and soften dry, damaged, tangled hair.While I love using hair masks, I don’t use them nearly as often as I should to help rehydrate and repair my hair. I saw my mom later that day and she asked if I was doing something different because my hair looked so smooth and shiny. My hair has been blonde for years now and after countless bleaching and processing, I am constantly on the hunt for a great hair treatment.

You are also confirming that you have read and agreed to the privacy policy and terms and conditions.Shockingly good, instant results Few products have given me such noticeable, positive results so quickly. No hair conditioner or mask I tried afterwards ever lived up to it and I've not found one as brilliant since. Contains proprietary procapil complex which helps stimulate follicles to help anchor roots and lessen hair loss. The Money Masque is the first product I’ve tried from Color Wow and before I used it my hair was in dire need of some TLC as it was looking very dry.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop