Smart Games - IQ Stars, Puzzle Game with 120 Challenges, 8+ Years

Smart Games - IQ Stars, Puzzle Game with 120 Challenges, 8+ Years

RRP: £10.00
Price: £5
£5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Each level gives you a configuration of the stars shapes to start with - just copy the pattern and the complete the board by adding in the other star shapes to the board. I always take it when I travel and get many curious looks while I immerse myself into a game session while awaiting a flight or during travel. You are not allowed to copy, publish, display, distribute, transmit, transfer, translate, modify, add to, update or in any other way transform or adapt all or any part of the Content without first obtaining written permission from Smart. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. To complete the puzzle fit the remaining star pieces on the game board, not always as easy as it sounds.

IQ Twins comes in a handy travel case and includes 120 challenges from easy to expert, making it great for both kids and adults.I wanted to do something with an hexagonal grid, because all current IQ-games are being played on an orthogonal grid (except IQ-Link). To play, simply select a challenge and place the star puzzle pieces as indicated (The challenges show you the position and colour of one or more pieces to help you get started). By rotating each star a little bit, I could arrange them in an hexagonal grid, but avoided that it looked like a honeycomb.

The stars are connected in groups of 2, 3 or 4, so you will need to rotate and turn them to see which one fits where.More than 7 days prior to the event you can transfer to any of our other events (space permitting) OR you can request a refund. When I choose a concept for SmartGames I always try to find a balance between more complex/ original ideas and very simple ones. They all share the same size of game board and a similar “fill up the grid” concept, but they all look different and each game has it’s own characteristics. As you move through the levels, the challenges get more difficult, eventually just giving the location of some of the stars so that you have so many options to try.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop