The Positive Birth Book: The Guide to Pregnancy, Birth and the Early Weeks: The bestselling guide to pregnancy, birth and the early weeks

£7.495
FREE Shipping

The Positive Birth Book: The Guide to Pregnancy, Birth and the Early Weeks: The bestselling guide to pregnancy, birth and the early weeks

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Many parents-to-be and their support people have little knowledge of what to expect in the birthing suite. Drawing on his extensive experience as a leading obstetrician and international researcher into safe childbirth, Professor Stephen Tong guides you through vital information to help prepare for a safe and happy birth day. The book does state at several points that it is not intended for those with diagnosable PTSD. I appreciate that it was never intended for people like me, who fit that category, and absolutely needed professional support to recover and move forward. I do think this should perhaps be stated right at the beginning of the book though or even on the outer cover.

In Birth with Confidence: Savvy Choices For Normal Birth, one of Australia’s foremost thinkers on the subject of childbirth explains why normal birth is almost impossible in our current birth culture and what women can do to beat the odds. Featuring real-life stories, the latest Australian statistics and opportunities for guided personal reflection, Birth with Confidence provides the knowledge and practical advice that women need for the best chance of normal birth in today’s birth culture. My Period is perfectly written for girls going through puberty, in a language that they will understand. A no nonsense, essential guide for young girls that explains EVERYTHING they need to know. Highly recommended!”Whatever a positive birth means to you, this book will make you believe you can do it. It’s the book I wish I had read before I had my children!” Green Parent Magazine

Ina May’s Guide to Natural Childbirth takes the fear out of childbirth by restoring women’s faith in their own natural power to give birth with more ease, less pain, and less medical intervention. Childbirth Books #6: Silent Knife: Cesarean Prevention and Vaginal Birth after Cesarean The waterbirth book is a comprehensive book on the ins and outs and benefits of waterbirth. Everything you need to know, from the temperature of the water to how a baby breathes under water is covered. I really like it because it’s about how to love and respect your body. My favourite bit is about making a period kit. I’ve already asked my mum to put in a treat and a special note for when I get my first period.”My to do list includes more important matters like developing a new social identity, losing two stone, and raising a human” writes Luce Brett, whose life turned a yellowish-brown after a dreadful labour. The adult nappy aisle and the urogynaecology department were not where she expected to be at her age; as if navigating new motherhood wasn’t enough. How to Heal a Bad Birth: making sense, making peace and moving on Recommended by Emily Roffe-Silvester

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop