Hot Wheels Shark Chomp Transporter Playset with One 1:64 Scale Car for Kids 4 to 8 Years Old, Shark Bite Hauler Picks Up Cars in Its Jaws & Stores Up to Five in its Belly - GVG36

£36.13
FREE Shipping

Hot Wheels Shark Chomp Transporter Playset with One 1:64 Scale Car for Kids 4 to 8 Years Old, Shark Bite Hauler Picks Up Cars in Its Jaws & Stores Up to Five in its Belly - GVG36

RRP: £72.26
Price: £36.13
£36.13 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Innovative Learning Toys: As toddlers match the animal from the train toy with its coloured carriage, they. The Hot Wheels Shark Chomp Transport vehicle comes with one 1:64 scale Hot Wheels car and can hold up to four more (sold separately)!

I do wish it was a little bigger so it would hold more cars but other then that it is such a fun toy.

One Shark Bite Hot Wheels car is included with the Hot Wheels Shark Chomp Transport vehicle, and it has room for up to four more! The Hot Wheels Shark Chomp Transport playset reimagines the iconic Shark Bite Hot Wheels car as a cool new hauler. We received this toy to test and my 5 and 8 year old both enjoyed making the shark "eat" cars to pick them up into the carrier. You must be over 18, a resident of the country offering Afterpay, and meeting additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Lord Ras may be defeated by NINJAGO Kai on his all-terrain motorcycle equipped with golden rammers as.

When kids are ready to unload the vehicles, there's an exit ramp on the tail to propel them off to their next adventure. It comes with an extra little shark car that the big shark can eat or chomp up and it goes into the back of it. The toy is unique and works well; it’s neat to see the cars come out of the shark’s mouth (or reverse and watch the shark gobble up the cars). Whether you're looking for toys for a toddler, something for a teen or something suitable for family games night, you'll certainly find something fun with our latest range. Kids will love the shark-chomping features that swallow up cars, while parents will love the convenient and discreet storage that it provides when not in use.My son enjoyed playing with it and it became a dangerous shark in the water that my daughter's Barbies had to be careful of. The Shark Chomp Transport vehicle comes with one Shark Bite Hot Wheels car and can hold up to four more! If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement. My 5 year old found this a little difficult to figure out how to use by himself but did seem to like the chomping action. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop