Skinnydip - Lilo and Stitch Laptop Sleeve Case 13 Inch - Protective Soft Padded Zipper Cover - Carrying Computer - Cushioned Inside For Maximum Protection - Laptop Bag

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Skinnydip - Lilo and Stitch Laptop Sleeve Case 13 Inch - Protective Soft Padded Zipper Cover - Carrying Computer - Cushioned Inside For Maximum Protection - Laptop Bag

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The laptop cover is worked in spiral rounds (continuous rounds, without connecting them with a Sl St).

Stitch Laptop Case | Disney Tech | Lilo and Stitch

Half Double Crochet (yarn under): yarn over, insert hook in next St, yarn under, pull through the stitch, yarn over, pull through all stitches (see video demonstration below).

Take one of your straps, fold each edge under by 1 inch. Measure in 1.5 inches from the top of your exterior bag panel, and 3 inches in from the edge. Position your strap there and sew into place.

Stitch Computer Case - Etsy

I'm a hopeless craft and coffee lover. Welcome to HelloSewing where you can find easy sewing patterns, step by step tutorials, tips, and ideas powered by creativity and passion. Because it is difficult to measure 0.4 of an inch I’m going to round the height up to half an inch so 13 + 0.5” + 2” = 15.5”. I sew a rectangle just over an inch long to make sure I encase the raw end. I triple stitch all bag handles for strength. I also do a diagonal line across the rectangle in each direction.The tricolor combination along with the zigzag motif adds timeless beauty to this crocheted laptop sleeve. Here, the crocheter has used sugar n cream yarn in yellow, teal, and overcast shades. 16. Summer Breeze Laptop Case R31: sc in first stitch and across 27 times (total of 28), ch 6, sc in next stitch and across row. Construction Place the unsewn exterior panel right side up. Put the stitched exterior panel on top of it, right sides together. Clip the corners on the other side of the zip, then wonder clip the zip and exterior panel together. Sew it like you did with the first side (leaving the half inch gap either end).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop