First Aid Beauty KP Smoothing Body Lotion – Chemically Exfoliating Moisturiser with 10% Lactic Acid (AHA) – Smooths Keratosis Pilaris & Strawberry Skin – 170g

£9.9
FREE Shipping

First Aid Beauty KP Smoothing Body Lotion – Chemically Exfoliating Moisturiser with 10% Lactic Acid (AHA) – Smooths Keratosis Pilaris & Strawberry Skin – 170g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Founded by Lilli Gordon in 2009, First Aid Beauty (aka FAB) has been on a mission ever since, to give you smart and effective skincare solutions that work for even the most sensitive skin types. The lotion is enriched with 10% lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that minimises the appearance of bumps, dryness and texture, which are often associated with the condition keratosis pilaris (or KP).

The stearic acid in this item will also work to moisture skin and to support the skin’s natural barrier. SUNBURN ALERT: Contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Providing targeted solutions for sensitive skin types, the brand’s range of everyday essentials aims to deliver immediate relief, feel-good textures and lasting results. This body lotion contains ceramide, meaning that it helps to firm up the skin and to provide the skin with a protective barrier. This lotion contains 10% Lactic Acid (AHA) to resurface the top layer of skin, helping to reduce the appearance of hard, rough bumps often associated with KP.

I have used this practice since 1992 and have always been very pleased with the excellent treatments I've received from all the chiropractors over the years. I would highly recommend the Worcester chiropractic clinic ,I was a very nervous client and Beth made me feel at ease right away,I had seen several consultants and doctors for over 18 months with terrible vertigo/dizziness which affected me massively ,I had been diagnosed with lots of different things with no relief . Featuring 10% lactic acid (AHA), the body cream works to resurface the top layer of skin, helping to minimise the appearance of bumps, dryness and texture, often associated with keratosis pilaris. First Aid Beauty KP Smoothing Body Lotion is a multitasking body lotion with 10% AHA that combines the benefits of a chemical exfoliant and moisturizer to banish bumps and hydrate skin.

With 10% AHA, this body lotion helps to smooth out skin texture and battle against bumps, leaving the skin feeling supple and hydrated.First Aid Beauty KP Smoothing Body Lotion with 10% AHA works to r esurface the top layer of skin, helping to reduce the appearance of rough hard bumps, otherwise known as Keratosis Pilaris. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop