Prosimmon Tour 14 Way Cart/Trolley Golf Bag

Prosimmon Tour 14 Way Cart/Trolley Golf Bag

RRP: £14.00
Price: £7
£7 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You’ll get a 5,6,7,8 and 9 iron with this set as well as a pitching wedge. Unfortunately, no sand wedge, but you can work around that with the other clubs in the bag.

What was most impressive about this driver is it helped straighten out my slice. It keeps the ball straighter on wild shots which is a big added bonus to the fact it provides massive distance. It is one of the best drivers I’ve used and whenever I got to the driving range, I don’t want to put it away. I’m outdriving everyone next to me. I feel like Tiger out there, just a little bit. Fairway Wood/Hybrids Ping is a golf manufacturer that made an impact in the world of putting. Over the years, Ping has grown to be an impressive overall manufacturer with great options for distance, forgiveness, and overall feel. So what makes the PROSiMMON set worth the money? Well, all the clubs have one thing in common. A nice and large sweet spot that allows you to still get great results even when you’re not hitting the center of the club, which unless you’re a pro, probably happens a lot.One of the things that set some of the Callaway golf clubs apart is their use of artificial intelligence in the manufacturing process. If you’ll be carrying your bag from one hole to the next, portability is essential. But it’s important to recognize that there are things you can do to lighten your load and improve your comfort on the course. “Golfers frequently look for the lightest carry bag they can find,” Shaw says. “Most carry bags are separated by less than 3 pounds in weight. If you want a light bag to carry, it is far more important to remove additional golf balls, accessories and other equipment that accumulates in your bag over time.”

If you take something like the new Stealth driver, or the TaylorMade M6 and put it up against a Mazel or a Nitro golf club, the difference in distance you will get with the TaylorMade is incredible. Cobra Golf came up with the one-length concept of golf clubs, and this is a really good option for players that want consistency in their game. The putteris 35” long, which is a little bigger than a lot of the putters out there, and includes a steel shaft. The big head on the bottom gives it a little more weight which may be uncomfortable for some, but personally, I like a big head with some weight on the bottom as it helps me give a smoother stroke. Bag The Aspire sets are made with lower-priced materials, but their golf bags are better than some of the other value-priced complete set options on the market. The first thing to look at as you shop golf bags is the layout. Each bag will be sectioned off by dividers, so make sure there are enough compartments to meet your needs. Too few dividers and you’ll spend your golf outing untangling your clubs from each other. Models with 14 dividers keep each club in its own separate area.Overall you will have to make your own decisions about these golf club brands to avoid. Some golfers find great success with a lesser-known brand, and others waste some of their precious golf funds! 5 Trustworthy Golf Club Brands Whether you are looking for game improvement golf clubs, players type clubs, or a beginner’s set (like the Callaway Strata Set), Callaway is a good golf club brand to consider. However, I will say compared to most other 3-woods I’ve used, this one is easier to get trajectory on. A lot of that has to do with a large sweet spot on the face. It also has a lot of distance on it when I do get a hold of one. This company has learned how to channel players’ speed in their swing and apply it to the golf ball with ease. Cobra

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop