Monogamy Board Game; Multi-Award Winning Board Game

Monogamy Board Game; Multi-Award Winning Board Game

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

First of all, it doesn’t feel like it’s the same game for women and men seen to that the cards had different challenges/questions depending on gender. Take the phone off the hook, close the curtains, dim the lights and get ready for the steamiest evening you’ll ever have…Described by the press as ‘the sexy board game that’s jazzing up playtime for couples nationwide’, Monogamy is the naughty board game for couples that will revolutionise your relationship and take it to another level. The board for Monogamy erotic game is made out of high-quality cardboard and the cards in a classic card pack material. Finally, as the name implies, the ‘Steamy’ level really ups the ante and gets much more uninhibited. its a interactive adult game encourages you to try new things etc puts the spark back in the relationship.

The questions and challenges are of a wide variety and therefore it’s suitable both for new lovers, the one night stand, the married couple, etc. These are there to help you remember which round you are because two first rounds you play the intimate, two-second rounds you play passionate and in the two last rounds you play steamy. I bought this game as we both love board games, we both laughed till we cried, cuddled, kissed and much more - It was so nice that the cards give direction to a saucy night and do things that otherwise I might have been too shy (Or tired) to do.

It was played in a ‘dummy run,’ and we seemed to enjoy the novelty of discovering each other ‘again. Rating: Monogamy: A Hot Affair Couples' Board Game was rated 80 out of 100, which means it is very easy to figure out and use.

You spend two rounds in each level (these are represented by coloured disks you place on your playing piece). Indoors or alfresco, Monogamy will have your imagination running wild and with a few throws of the dice, you will undoubtedly be loving, laughing and longing for one another! I acually found this more enjoyable than I thought I would and there were very few cards we didn't think were possible to do and we just skipped them. We sometimes talk dirty about the fantasy card one of us has chosen, or sometimes perform the fantasy afterwards.All that in mind this is the game you play to bring surprise, spontaneous-ness, and the excitement of something new into your romantic life. With Your Partner you must gaze into your partner’s eyes and the lover to blink last begins the game.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop