Goods and Gadgets, Antique World Map XXL Poster in Giant Vintage Design, 140 cm x 100 cm

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Goods and Gadgets, Antique World Map XXL Poster in Giant Vintage Design, 140 cm x 100 cm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Field of Scale – fixed all buildings in SE area of zone. Added missing third floor in the Palace. Added two missing islands in the NW. Added paths. Remapped Kurn`s Tower base and ramp. The game will highlight prices* in green that are cheap and highlight prices in red that are expensive. With yellow prices being a range between the two. This is important to note as generally when you buy you want prices to be green, and when you sell you want prices to be red. It can be confusing, as when you go to sell it shows a red price. This means the price is high not that your profit will be negative. While this is very helpful, it is by no means perfect, and does not currently help you understand average price or profit potentials. The yellow range is also quite large, and I have bought many goods for near half the yellow price, and then sold them in the yellow price range for good profit. The best way to learn what to trade is through experience. Eventually, after pursuing trade for some time you will naturally learn what you can roughly buy and sell goods for, and this will help you maximize profits. At the start of your game using the green (low price) and red (high price) indicators is good enough and will help you learn prices and become a true master merchant.

Natural Goods: These are items produced in villages and are reaped directly from the natural resources of the land. Examples include: Iron, Flax, and Grains. Set Line Color - Change the current color of the highlighted map line. The default maps use the following convention for colors: Unkempt Woods and Timorous Falls maps are finalized. Unkempt Woods had a lot of tight places with mobs and collection items, so instead of automap, I manually mapped every line. This took an enormous amount of time, but I am very pleased with the accuracy. I also added the ships off shore, tents, catapults, and details for both armies camps. For Timorous Falls, I added the brewery, bridges, all the houses, fishing camp, and other things I found. I still need to fix one of the staircases. I’m moving on to add more details to a couple of the remaining maps.

Addon Sites

These are a perfect guide to understanding where supply and demand will be. With cheap supply near village producers or town manufacturers and expensive demand being far away where these goods are hard to access. I recommend you draw your own trade routes and try them out using these as a guide. Below each map are simple directions to travel in with goods to make a profit. A new set of maps including a completely redone Vex Thal with a very high level of detail. Basillica map also complete. Also includes all the buildings and structures in Maiden’s Eye. Most of the other zones have minor corrections and I’ll make a few more quality passes prior to final release. Umbral Plains– remapped. Almost same as existing zone, but caves and some other areas are different.

Added significant more details to Hero`s Forge and Pal`Lomen, including the crystal cave, building details, and the thorny hedge (I deleted my original auto-map of the hedge and redid it with manual positions). I also added siege equipment and tents in the Rallosian camp to make it easier to identify where hunters spawn. If you see small lines in different colors in incomplete areas, they are my markers that I use when I finalize maps. Energy-saving materials installed in dwellings and buildings used for a relevant residential purposeYou can use the Height Filter to filter out parts of the map that are above or below a certain level relative to your character. Catacombs of Dranik (C) – Added a few missing rooms not found on any map! Rooms were off a narrow hallway in SE area of zone.

This set of updated maps is focuses on the Seeds of Destruction expansion. Many of the maps were functional, but could have been much better. I wound up remapping five of the zones completely. Also included is a new Plane of Justice map.

Featured Game Sites

Added hunter locations for all the recent additions based on “Named” information I had in my map files. Adjusted all map legends. Brand new map for Fortress Mechanotus, large revisions to Lavaspinner’s Lair and The Accursed Nest. Lots of collectable information in layer 3 maps. Also tightened a lot of zone lines. Dark Blue = NPCs that are involved in a quest but does not start it. Spells/discs vendors also get to be dark! Elite Gamers Lounge maps - Maps for Rain of Fear, Shadow of Fear, Heart of Fear, The Plane of War, Call of the Forsaken. We thank you for being part of the community and for sharing your map skills with the rest of Norrath!

Added basement & top level to Basilica. Added more areas to Shadow Valley. Added more details to Maiden’s Eye, Umbral Plains, and Ka Vethan. Keljemor/Meljemor: rumors about the 5 twins to be random from any Gargs but 2 of them been spawning at the exact same spot when one of them been showing him self all over.If anyone has any interest in my data files listing villages, towns, and their resources I've included them at the end of this section along side @Wild Fedorasaur 's own data set. Mine is organized by province, while his is organized by village and may be an easier search tool. Keep in mind, villages have the lowest prices for Base Goods, especially in provinces with many villages producing the same good. Towns, therefore, also have the cheapest prices for Manufactured goods they produce, especially in provinces that have the Manufactured Good's Base Good input in large abundance. The vice versa is true for where things will be very expensive. vehicles with more than 8 passenger seats, for example, buses, minibuses, coaches, stretch limousines Health services provided by registered doctors, dentists, opticians, pharmacists and other health professionals The Maiden’s Eye– perimeter remapped along with some buildings. Almost same as existing zone, but different.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop