Dare You to Hate Me

Dare You to Hate Me

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is an emotional story about a girl that lost her way at 16 because of the toxic relationship with her parents. It’s easy to listen to because it's written in (mostly) feminine first person with a smooth female narrator.

It's an ok read so I wouldn't discourage you from giving it a go but I won't be adding it to my read again list!Seeing Aiden reach out to Ivy and try befriending her again made me nostalgic for them because, them having known each other since they were kids showed that long ago they were each other’s support system. Towards the end of the book I think I wanted more from a certain family situation ivy had, but it was a well written story and good secondary characters. Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. I will acknowledge that this book is not for everyone, it discusses self harm which could be triggering for some readers. Para empezar se escapó de su casa sin motivo y razón, simplemente porque sus papás tenían problemas entre ellos y a ella la ignoraban, nunca hubo un maltrato, abuso hacia ella.

So the night Ivy snuck out of his bedroom window after hugging him goodbye, she accepted she'd probably never see him again. Our Non-Fiction Range includes: Academic, Photography, Audio books, Business, Cook Books, Craft Books, Health and Fitness Books, Mind, Body, Spirit (Tarot).Celeste is a new adult and contemporary romance author that gives voices to raw, realistic characters with emotional storylines that tug on the heartstrings. Registered address: Unit 5, Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, LE5 3EF, United kingdom. He was her pillar of strength even when she didn't need it, she was his strength to keep him fighting for what he wanted. I understand in some ways Ivy needed him to be a bit pushy, but it was just another thing that annoyed me.

All in all this was still a great read from an incredibly talented author and I can't wait to see what she does next! A sports romance, some angst, a couple you root for together and alone, side characters you’ll want more of, and a pretty easy read. If you're a fan of angsty, raw, and real stories that just isn't only filled with good romance but also about life and the strength of family, this might be for you.

These two were not just best friends, they were each other's lifeline and they have a long road ahead of them to become that for once again. The fact that Aiden was inexperienced (his first time being with Ivy) was an unexpected surprise to me because usually in sports romances books or any romance book in general, the guy is usually experienced, so for Aiden to have had his first time with Ivy, I actually found it endearing. Yes I know she takes the stupidest risk sometimes in attempt of her self-preservation, but dammit the caveman things just worsened it for me. I liked that they had history as friends and I liked how it helped intensified the tension between them.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop