Armani ARMANI CODE PROFUMO EDP 110ml

Armani ARMANI CODE PROFUMO EDP 110ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Unfortunately this has been discontinued and the code line got replaced with Le Parfum, which uses a more flowery Iris note. I would say it's a versatile fragrance, leaning more towards evening/going out intimate sort of fragrance. Differs just slightly from the eau de parfum and reminds me of a more refined Prada Luna Rossa the original in silver. Absolu is not much better to my nose, either, and I hate saying that because I can genuinely appreciate that other people enjoy these, and they’re both lasting and well-made.

The Armani Code line is like the Coke of the designer fragrance world (not only because it actually kinda smells like coca-cola). The parfum to me is definitely stronger, it left a nice a beautiful trail i myself kept running into.This is a very popular scent so you have a lot of reviews already written to get an idea how this smells. Anyone who really enjoys iris scents cannot do much better bang-for-your-buck than the level of performance, and note prominence, of Code Parfum. Armani describes this fragrance as “strong yet sensitive”, and I couldn’t agree with their description more. Maybe it's the fact that Armani has listed Iris as one of the notes and people just assume that is what they are smelling? A couple of sprays will go a long way for me, and it's actually made me sneeze once or twice when doing more than that.

First of all, the performance of this fragrance does not suggest it is a perfume, it is more like an eau de parfum but not in any way a perfume. It’s a leap from the original Armani Code, and it’s a significant step up from Armani Code Eau de Parfum. I currently use it as a signature scent as it really doesn't get on your nerves and I even love it more than on the first day I got it. I like both the Armani Code EDP and the Parfum versions a lot, the latter is less sweet and therefore also more formal or mature, but both smell very good. The freshness takes this into a disappointing generic/shower gel territory, it's probably the clary sage's doing.I purchased it from Fragrance Direct and I cannot recommend as I do notice their scents tend to be weaker.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop