Mega Bloks Pull n Play Wagon

Mega Bloks Pull n Play Wagon

RRP: £16.85
Price: £8.425
£8.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With this Kai and Ras's Car and Bike Battle ninja toy for kids aged 4+, young ninjas can reenact events from the NINJAGO Dragons Rising TV series.

Includes: 1 Rotating Block Wagon with rotating base for the figure, spaces to build on, four plastic wheels, carrying handle and more details, 1 figure with base for blocks, and building blocks in assorted colors and shapes . big building blocks include 6 special shape blocks to match shape blocks to shape sorter holes and learn your shapes!com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Push the wagon forward on its big wheels and watch it pick up blocks all by itself, sending them spinning around and around in the clear tumbler compartment. Boys' and girls' toy vehicle: With two distinct construction possibilities, the LEGO DREAMZzz Mateo's Off-Road automobile toy lets kids let their imaginations run wild. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information.A splash of pink and green makes this big block wagon from Mega bloks a cheerful addition to your child's toy box.

Unfortunately we cannot deliver to BFPO addresses and some large items are shipped directly from our suppliers who ship to the UK mainland only.The perfect fit for little hands, these blocks are easy to grip and easy to stack, helping to develop fine motor skills, creativity and imagination. Two play options: imaginative children may construct the action toy into a quadcopter or an off-road dune vehicle, then set. Toy hot dog food truck For youngsters and girls aged 4 and above, there is a pretend-play food toy, a buildable truck toy, two mini-dolls, and a toy cat figurine. Toddlers can learn to identify shapes when they wheel out a colorful wagon with a shape-sorting twist. Then, discover all the benefits of construction play with 20 big blocks to help build up fine motor skills as you learn to grasp, stack and create!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop