My First Library : Boxset of 10 Board Books for Kids: Boxset of Board Books for Kids (My First Book of)

£8.995
FREE Shipping

My First Library : Boxset of 10 Board Books for Kids: Boxset of Board Books for Kids (My First Book of)

RRP: £17.99
Price: £8.995
£8.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Learning different names and terms is an exciting stimulation for early childhood language development. Neatly organized in a sturdy magnetic-close case, the nine easy-to-hold board books in this set cover a range of first learning themes – from colours, numbers, shapes and opposites to animals, the weather and feelings.

Registered address: Unit 31, Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, LE5 3EF, United kingdom. Turn your Photo Book for baby into a zoo guide, bold and beautiful to teach them all about the animal kingdom.Encourage your child to develop their reading abilities and their social skills with our range of fiction and non-fiction books. Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The library includes 12 sturdy board books the perfect size for little hands with early learning content including words, numbers, feelings, and more. The stories in the First Reading series have been assessed for their Lexile level, and range from 180L ( The Sun and the Wind) to 470L ( Little Miss Muffet), making them suitable for children between the ages of four and seven, early years to Key Stage 1, or Reception to Year 2.Our team is made up of book lovers who are dedicated to sourcing and providing the best books for kids. This first lift-the-flap book is a bright and colourful way to introduce preschool children to first words.

Packed with bright, colourful photos of real-life vehicles, your toddlers will learn to identify different types of trucks and diggers, and the things that come with them! By the end of the series, your child will have a great foundation in reading, and be eager to move on to reading independently. You could also try making up a unique story for your little one that tells the fun adventures of their baby blanket, a family of bears living in the forest, or a 'my first year photo album' theme with a story about their milestone moments.Clear, simple text and bright, colorful photographs of everyday objects enable the youngest readers to engage with books and learn about the world around them. This information book for young children is packed with information and fun facts – everything you need to know to help you learn about and identify bugs and beasties. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Each book has a short, simple story, usually drawn from a fairy tale, fable, myth, or nursery rhyme.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop