Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook

Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Channel Islands, Comoros, Cook Islands, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, India, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Puerto Rico, Republic of the Congo, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U. Doreen ha creato questo mazzo insieme al grande medium James Van Praagh, meglio conosciuto in Italia come il consulente della serie tv Ghost Whisperer. They talked about the incredible bond we shared when he was alive (he was closer to me than his other 4 grandchildren), that he’s with me every day, etc. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

I've seen the point of the other books, although I have no belief in anything they say, but this one seems derivitive and a little exploitative to me.

if you ever doubted mediumship or psychic ability, this will forever eradicate any doubt in your mind. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Come down the travelators, exit Sainsbury's, turn right and follow the pedestrianised walkway to Crown Walk and turn right - and Coles will be right in front of you. I've never had a mediumship reading before and wasn't quite sure what to expect, but man oh man, was I blown away by how touched I was throughout the entire experience.

i really love these cads so easy to understand, beautiful pictures, if you are thinking of training to be medium these will help. I have done approx three readings for myself and each time the messages and communication wavelength has differed and I was able to sense which loved one I was receiving a message from. Drawing upon James Van Praagh's years of experience as a clairvoyant and spiritual medium, this deck offers you a healing tool to facilitate clear conversations with heaven. But that's the point - they are mediumship cards - they inspire those who have mediumship qualities.Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. There are sadly a lot of scammers and fake physic mediums out there but Kerry is definitely not one of them by any means shape or form.

I did the full 20 card reading and Kerry took her time and answered any and all questions I had and pretty much nailed everything on the dot. I'm not one to proclaim anyone as being "the real deal", but I guess there's a first time for most everything. I had a mediumship reading with Becca, and despite a slight delay in connecting to loved ones, I found the experience to be incredibly insightful.

The reading was awesome you don't get the card alone but also an interpretation that is very lovely and comforting. As Selenite cleanses other crystals, you can use this bowl to cleanse your collection by placing them inside it. Doreen Virtue and James Van Praagh have drawn upon their combined years of spiritual counselling work to bring you a healing tool to facilitate clear conversations with heaven. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Although it was not precisely what I would have loved to hear, Margaret was very honest and helpful and I can now see the situation much clearer! He is also the successful creator and producer of the CBS's long-running series The Ghost Whisperer, starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. Your loved ones in heaven want to talk with you, and share their love and reassurance to help heal your grief. Perhaps the simple phrase on the colourful illustration is enough to provide an answer, otherwise the accompanying booklet offers more words of comfort and explanation. She successfully connected with a dearly departed loved one named Lynelle, whom I knew from elementary school.

I have a huge collection of Doreen Virtue Oracle Card decks but, these are different and for me they're 'the best'. Becca's description of Lynelle was astonishingly accurate, and I was genuinely grateful that she was able to establish contact with a cherished soul from my past. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. He has brought a mind-full awareness to the subject of communication with the dead into the public psyche for the past 30 years. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop