City of Zombies Maths Board Game - The Ultimate Edition - - Multiplication and Division STEM Maths Game for Boys and Girls

£9.9
FREE Shipping

City of Zombies Maths Board Game - The Ultimate Edition - - Multiplication and Division STEM Maths Game for Boys and Girls

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I love the artwork of the game. It’s like a sketchbook rendition of the events so thematically, all of the artwork looks like it could be found in the journal of a survivor. Whether the survivors made it out alive or the journal was found later is entirely up to you. What We Liked: The rulebooks can be intimidating but there’s so much zombie goodness in this box that I highly urge you to give it a try. What We Liked:

Now if you’ve read through this and thought, “I thought you said this was hard?” I have some news for you. You literally won’t know what the tokens do until they become important. It’s an interesting mechanic that works well with the theme and does tend to keep players on their toes for the first few rounds of the game. What We Liked: It’s a very simple game that’s perfect as a starter before a larger game or when you’re bored and have a few minutes to kill. It’s a fast-paced, real-time, cooperative, dice-rolling game in which you have 15 minutes to gather supplies from the surrounding area, return safely, and then escape. All the while, zombies are spawning around you and attempting to rip apart your safe house. All of the characters are blatant stereotypes and tropes. There’s the Sheriff, his daughter, the preacher, a random drifter, and even a busty nurse. Last Night on Earth does not take itself seriously and you really shouldn’t either.This is a great addition to the Tiny Epic series. The game has multiple modes of play like cooperative, solo, and competitive, giving it high replayability. It’s also got good variability due to the character’s special powers, different map layouts, objectives, and missions. What Could Be Better: At first glance, it can seem like the humans have all the advantages, and to a certain degree, they do. Zombies move slowly and are easy to kill, whereas the humans have all kinds of fun weapons and toys. Other zombie games feature survival but this is the first one where the players are actually on the offensive. They’re sneaking through the doctor’s house, avoiding traps, killing his zombies, and, ultimately, trying to kill him and retrieve the antidote. It’s a rather refreshing theme.

Here's the problem. City of Horror has five buildings - the church, bank, gun shop, hospital and water tower - and at the start of the game everyone's survivors are scattered throughout. Your Burglar, say, ends up in the church with your friend's Businesswoman and his girlfriend's Chef.

Book a Maths games day at your school

Now you may think, “Hey didn’t I just read about this game in the previous section?” (Zombie 15’). Although they sound a bit similar, they both play rather differently. Same Same, But Different Each character gets a different skill set and can only use specific equipment. The overall game is very faithful to the original, giving players a very cool nostalgic feeling during gameplay. You’ll notice a lot of mechanics attempt to mimic that same feeling you had when you first played Resident Evil 2. Zpocalypse, the original, is an epic game and quite some big shoes to fill. Although Z2: Defend the Burbs has some popular added attributes, the original Zpocalypse seems to have a little more character and charm. There’s so much in this box and once you get into it, you can start to mix and match to create your own perfect apocalypse.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop