El Jimador Reposado Tequila, 70 cl

El Jimador Reposado Tequila, 70 cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. Made from 100% Blue Agave this sparklingly clear tequila is double-distilled to remove impurities and immediately bottles to preserve it's crisp authentic character. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.

These cookies are needed for essential functions such as signing in, storing products in your trolley and making payments. Tasting Notes: It is crystal clear with aromas of rich, roasted agave, it is full of smooth and distinct agave notes on the palate and hints of citrusy sweetness. Other non-essential cookies are used to track visits anonymously and collect information for making reports. Its lively flavour and citrus after tones make it an exceptional choice for classic Mexican drinks and other festive cocktails.This 100 percent agave reposado is the most popular of the El Jimador range representing some 70 percent of production. This award-winning 70cl bottle of El Jimador Anejo Tequila is deep amber in appearance and has unique aromas of intense cooked agave with toasted oak. Made from 100% blue weber agave, El Jimador Blanco tequila is crisp and fresh with tantalising citrus flavours and a well-balanced, herbaceous, spicy finish.

I got this to make Palomas and, once I'd added lime juice, grapefruit juice and grapefruit soda, yes, it tasted very nice. El Jimadors new Anejo tequila is a Double gold medal winner at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2010 and best Anejo Tequila. It takes years of training to become a jimador, learning to judge the ripeness of the agave and cut the plant with razor sharp tools known as “coa”.

However, you can also accept or reject further cookies at any time or specify which of these cookies you would like to agree to. El Jimador is one of Mexico’s best-selling tequila brands, named in honour of the skilled Blue Weber agave harvesters who make tequila production possible. Allow us to introduce Mexico's bestselling tequila… El Jimador Reposado is aged for 2 months in White Oak barrels before bottling. If you are looking for a specific bottle requirement it is recommended that you verify with us before making a purchase.

I didn't like it, but then again I have yet to find a Tequila in the big brand British supermarkets that I do like. Finish Just a hint of fruit sweetness on the tail, and distinct red bell pepper notes from the agave.I have no frame of reference but this is much better than anything I've thrown down my neck in years gone by.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop