Panasonic H-HSA35100 F2.8 II ASPH 35-100mm Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Mount POWER Optical I.S. LUMIX G X VARIO Professional Lens

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Panasonic H-HSA35100 F2.8 II ASPH 35-100mm Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Mount POWER Optical I.S. LUMIX G X VARIO Professional Lens

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Nothing is perfect and I noticed that this lens suffers from shutter vibrations when used on a Panasonic GX7 and mostly from 70-100mm. lens features a compact metallic profile with a retractable structure despite having a versatile focal distance. It's the only tele zoom I'm willing to carry almost all the time, I was actually surprised they were able to make it this small tbh.

net, at this aperture, focal length and distance, the "acceptable sharpness" extends more than 10" both in front of and behind the focal point.

Optical Image Stabiliser) effectively compensates for hand-shake movement making it easy to capture images clearly even if they are shot with small aperture. Take a look at our sample photos to see the effect, prominent mostly in the corners and on areas of high contrast.

Panasonic claims some degree of weather resistance for this lens (splash/dust proof), and indeed you can see a rubber seal around the lens mount.For the ''VFA'' target (the viewfinder accuracy target from Imaging Resource), we also provide sample crops from the center and upper-left corner of each shot, so you can quickly get a sense of relative sharpness, without having to download and inspect the full-res images. Less than 5 ounces (135g) and I believe it is going to be the perfect companion to the soon-to-arrive O8-25 f4 PRO. The VFA target should give you a good idea of sharpness in the center and corners, as well as some idea of the extent of barrel or pincushion distortion and chromatic aberration, while the Still Life subject may help in judging contrast and color.

You don't have to push a button or lever to extend the lens, just turn the focus ring and you're good to go.Featuring a linear AF motor that drives a faster, smoother and silent autofocus – delivering a brilliant 4K video performance. The zoom ring is smooth to turn, taking only two fingers to rotate, and offers only around 45 degrees of turning action to run through the available range of focal lengths.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop