Pet Snood Ear Protector, Pet Ear Muffs Noise Protection, Pet Hood Ear and Neck Warmer Wrap, Calming Dog Cat Ears Cover for Noise Reduce, Anxiety Comfort, Grooming Force Drying Miracle Tool

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Pet Snood Ear Protector, Pet Ear Muffs Noise Protection, Pet Hood Ear and Neck Warmer Wrap, Calming Dog Cat Ears Cover for Noise Reduce, Anxiety Comfort, Grooming Force Drying Miracle Tool

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is a reasonably easy pattern that works equally well for cats or dogs – as long as they’re not the type to pull hard on a leash – let’s be real here!

Naturally you can go with whatever color combination best suits your doggie, or stick with the suggested colors for this classic and classy pattern. This is an intermediate knit pattern that gives you something a little challenging to achieve, plus you end up with this darling sweater. Cast off, leaving a long length of yarn, and use this to sew the ends of the work together to form a loop. We reviewed a huge number of dog sweater patterns and in the end… I mean can you guess why we picked this one?Remove any tassels or fringing first, then use a large-eyed needle to stitch the two ends of the scarf together. The cat may be not used to wear it when using at the first time, so please be patient to try it for some times. The only thing they’re missing is eyes – and you know a small pack of stick on googly eyes will provide you with hours of fun!

The other plus point here is that this is very much an easy project for anyone to crochet (and by the way, if you are a beginner, we have some cool articles on beginner crochet techniques like double crochet as well as pattern collections such as making a scarf). This gives the cat the fun of a ball, the feel of yarn, the sound of a bell and the smell of it’s favorite herb… That’s maybe the luckiest pet to ever live? This is a free pattern for those friends that stick beside us no matter what, those friends that love you even when you feel fat, or grumpy or have a bad breath! What I love about this crochet cat bed pattern is that it’s so cute, and the instructions are so detailed, Rebecca has put so much care and effort into this – and of course she did, why let a good pun go to waste! This pattern is super straight forward, and as a bonus she has it available as a super inexpensive PDF on either Etsy or Craftsy.Please respect my design rights and refrain from re-selling, duplicating, distributing or altering my pattern.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop