The Will: Gossip Girl meets Knives Out, the gripping, addictive new crime thriller for winter 2022

£4.995
FREE Shipping

The Will: Gossip Girl meets Knives Out, the gripping, addictive new crime thriller for winter 2022

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Anyway, starting listening again from the point after the first few chapters where I lost interest, it all came to life for me and unfolded in technicolour with so much richness and delicious details and it all started to make sense.

I disagree. I like the unabashed, child-like adoration that the term implies, the fact that it’s effusive and unguarded, with the same sort of emotional semiotics as “partner”, “husband” or “boyfriend”. A big, meaty, important label to slap on a relationship which is often as important, if not more important, than romantic love. With a reasonably large family group, it was easy to keep p with who was who. They each want the house, each one has t

The journalist started her career at a young age and has contributed to many news channels, newspapers, and magazines. She pursued a career in journalism after she graduated from college. One of them will get what they deserve . . . Gossip Girl meets Knives Out, the twisty new domestic suspense novel from Rebecca Reid, perfect for fans of Claire Douglas and Liane Moriarty If you were on the edge of your seat with crime novels from Adele Parks and Lisa Jewell, you'll need to add this book to your collection.' Chat Magazine

Rebecca Reid is a British Journalist and writer known for her extensive contributions to various news channels, newspapers, and magazines.

The characters were excellent. There were some unlikeable characters, and weak characters, but that made the story for me. The outcome was unexpected. I enjoyed the way that you hopped around different character's perspectives. They did have a chapter to themselves when this was happening so I was able to keep up with what was going on. It was nice to get everyone's point of view at least at some point in the story. Joining Telegraph Media Group will launch your career to a strong start, whether you want to take your first steps in journalism or seek commercial experience in a fast-paced media industry. As a columnist for the Telegraph women’s section and Metro, she offers insights on gender politics, social class, and relationships. Many thanks to the publisher, Transworld, for providing a copy of this novel, on which I chose to write an honest review. The books approaches very sensitive subjects head on and sometimes without resolution,however this is very true to life,not all awkward and unpleasant situations do have a rosy outcome,it was very true to life in this respect and I liked how the author didn’t tie all these things up to be ‘sorted’

Cecily, matriarch of the Mordaunt family has died and her family have gathered for the 'entail'. This is a lavish dinner where individual letters are given out, informing the recipient if they are the next owner, or not. THE AUTHOR: Rebecca Reid is a journalist based in London. She is a columnist for the Telegraph women’s section and for Metro. She writes regularly for Marie Claire, The Guardian, Telegraph online, the Saturday Telegraph, The Independent, Grazia, Stylist, and the iPaper, and she appears regularly on Good Morning Britain, where she argues with everyone from Piers Morgan to Jameela Jamil about gender politics, social class, and sex and relationships. I raced through Two Wrongs, another compulsively readable thriller from Rebecca Reid - a heady, glamorous tale with a dark side, it's all about that friend we have when we don't know better - and still miss when we do... Emma Rowley, author of YOU CAN TRUST ME She frequently shares adorable photos of her and Marcus, reflecting their love and joy. Rebecca Reid Net Worth

Rebecca Reid is married and has a beautiful family life with her husband. The couple lives in Kentish Town, North London. As an author, she has published several novels, including “Perfect Liars,”“Truth Hurts,”“Two Wrongs,” and “The Will,” along with the nonfiction book “The Power of Rude.” What an enjoyable few hours spent with this dysfunctional lot! The characterisation is excellent, they’re very definitely a mixed bag and they’re certainly not dull that’s for sure. The only thing I become invested in is that David and Bryony will not get their hands on it but I’m not telling if my wish comes true! The atmosphere is fabulous with assumptions, presumptions, deviousness, secretiveness and many resentments and issues abounding. All is most definitely not what it seems. The tension and suspense builds as we head to the reading of the Will with the author using the atmosphere of the house to add an extra level of anticipation. There are numerous twists, it’s darkly humorous it makes me smile as we head to the very unexpected denouement. If you were on the edge of your seat with crime novels from Adele Parks and Lisa Jewell, you’ll need to add this book to your collection.”– Chat Magazine.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop