Funko POP Movies: Warriors - Swan

Funko POP Movies: Warriors - Swan

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There's a lot of reasons I love Funkoverse figures more than the standard Funko Pop. They're much smaller, meaning I can fit more of them on a shelf. They all come with bases so they stand up better than a lot of regular-sized Pop! figures. You don't need to worry about whether you should keep them in the box or not because you have to take them out to play the game. Most importantly though: every figure has stats, abilities, and an identity that goes beyond the character they represent. Like Pokémon cards and Skylanders, each figure intrinsic and extrinsic value. This fact alone makes them so much cooler than regular Funko Pops. Learning all of the character's abilities, interactions, items, and strategies can be a bit overwhelming during the first game. The character cards don't have strong keywords and many have tokens and systems unique only to them. It is to the game's advantage in the long run though; the variety of gameplay between boards, scenario, and team compositions makes the game highly replayable and deeply strategic. The WWE Funko Pops collection essentially has every major female wrestler from the current roster as well as some of the trailblazers of the division like Trish Stratus. One female wrestler missing from the collection, however, is one of the most notable omissions - Lita. Throughout her lengthy run with the company, Lita was part of some of the most important women's matches as well as inter-gender bouts (when WWE still allowed it), so there's more than enough reason for the WWE Hall Of Famer to join the collection.

Product Details Funko Pop The Warriors, come out to play! Over 40 years after the film's release in 1979, collectors have a vinyl selection from the Pop! Movies line. Here's a confession: I'm hopelessly addicted to collecting things. If you've seen any of my Pokémon card opening videos you probably have some idea at the way my eyes light up and my heart sings when I find something shiny and new to add to my collection. Sometimes I think of myself as a dragon sitting atop a mountain of trading cards, Disney pins, and Skylanders figures.

Funko Pop The Warriors Figures Checklist

A cult classic, The Warriors follows the title gang as they make their way through a very dangerous New York City. However, the set begins via a bat-wielding Baseball Fury with face paint and a pinstriped baseball uniform that is exclusive to 2019 New York Comic Con. Naturally, he is a member of the rival Baseball Furies gang. After you choose a board and a scenario, each player chooses 3 characters to make up their team. If you only have a base set or Expandalone, you'll need to supplement your team with the included basic character cards, these are characters with no figures and no special abilities. For this reason, I recommend getting a minimum of 6 figures to play the game the way it's meant to be played.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop