NIIMBOT D11 Label Maker Machine Thermal Sticker Printer with 1 Roll White Starter Label Paper, Wireless Bluetooth Label Printer for IOS and Android,Easy to Use for Home,Office Organization (Pink)

£15.67
FREE Shipping

NIIMBOT D11 Label Maker Machine Thermal Sticker Printer with 1 Roll White Starter Label Paper, Wireless Bluetooth Label Printer for IOS and Android,Easy to Use for Home,Office Organization (Pink)

RRP: £31.34
Price: £15.67
£15.67 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are plenty of free icons to choose from and the fact that this does not use ink makes for a very useful device. Intimate after-sales---Professional technical team to provide you with technical support, and after-sales staff answer your questions online throughout the day. I had a question about the product and shipment but their support team responded promptly and professionally. While the print quality is a little scrappy and the app hides some fonts and graphics behind a subscription, if you're after a small, practical label maker the Niimbot D110 is for you. Mine came with a roll of 70 mm x 40 mm white labels inside the machine and NIIMBOT provided me with 3 additional rolls of paper.

For Creative Bloq, Ian combines his experiences to bring the latest news on AI, digital art and video game art and tech, and more to Creative Bloq, and in his spare time he doodles in Procreate, ArtRage, and Rebelle while finding time to play Xbox and PS5. Powerful Battery - Built-in rechargeable 1200mAh battery, energy saving and environmental protection. The NIIMBOT B21 is something that looks professional and attractive sitting on your desk or work bench.Batch printing] Import a commodity library for batch printing with one key, freeing your hands and saving you time, effort and worry. Even though NIIMBOT provided me a label maker absolutely no pressure was applied to me to provide a positive review.

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. It can't print color but if you need small labels for dropper bottles or any other small labeling job, look no further.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. They promptly sent me one with some extra labels and I’m going to put it through its paces to see how it fares.

After the deduction is successful, the subscription period will be extended by one subscription period. If you need to print labels up to 75 mm (3″) in width then this is a perfect choice for repetitive tasks. NIIMBOT can be easily operated via Bluetooth connection with a NIIMBOT label printer, and is suitable for label printing in multiple scenarios across various industries. The B21 is perfect for kitchen and garage organization and I think most households should have one of these, or one of their other offerings. Powerful Functions: It supports to print texts, numbers, graphics, symbols, logos, barcodes, QR codes.

Save more money---Use thermal printing technology, no ink and ribbon, rechargeable label maker and the label paper uses environmentally friendly materials. The “3” in the model number stands for 3 inch label which means it is a respectable size for home and small business inventory and small signage. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Printing is accomplished with the same application as I used with the B21 and that means there is some continuity between NIIMBOT devices.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop